Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nervous and afraid

Today everning i fetch someone go clinic,
i feel myself so bad..is it good to her..or bad.???
i also duno ..waiting her few hour and
i nervous and afraid about that..
scared after that will got what happen..
cant guess will have what kind happen..
because never try before ..
nervous and afraid till wanna cry..
now i not dare back home ..
i duno how face her..feel like i become bad person..
if i didnt bring her go clinic late will got happen..
more fan , happy ,happiness or what...duno..
when i back take my clother ..scared he come out scold me and hit...
in this few day also wont back home..
IN AFTERNOON & NIGHT
back my aunt house ,let my aunt know all thing in everning
her laugh at me..=.=
i duno why laugh lo..
really scared de ma...like that also wan laugh me o...
then say me stay at here few day only back
hiding myself few day..
AND
about that i duno find who discuss
just can find my aunt to discuss
tell my dar also no use..cant help solve it..
make me think alot thing..
i think anything will ok soon...^^
MOVIE TIME
just now go movie with someone..
we was late ..start didnt watch duno say about what de le..
but is ok la...not bad movie...
i got abit feel nervous when........
maybe suddenly like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment